Named by Modern Bride Magazine as the 2001-2006 “Ultimate Fantasy Suite in an Over-Water Bungalow,” 2002-2004 “Best Hotel for Seclusion,” 2005 “Sexiest In-Room Extras,” and 2003 “Most Scenic Honeymoon Spot,” I don’t think there are any questions if Bora Bora Lagoon Resort & Spa and a dream location for honeymooners!
Your honeymoon will be romantic whether you are in the middle of a hut in Bora Bora, or in a random hotel in the middle of nowhere. The point is to get away, relax and enjoy the first moments of being married in pure bliss!
I have always loved the breathtaking pictures and thought of Bora Bora but have yet to make the trip out there! I want to hear from brides that choose to spend the week in a hut over the water in a romantic heaven! Stories are welcome!
Check out their special Honeymoon Package:
This package includes:
- Five-nights accommodations
- Refreshing welcome beverage on arrival
- Tahitian-style “Bed of Flowers” decorating bed on arrival
- A bottle of chilled French champagne on arrival day
- Daily American buffet breakfast for two in Otemanu Restaurant
- A 50 minute Traditional Polynesian massage, per person (cannot be applied to couples massage).
- Breakfast delivered via canoe on one morning during stay for Overwater or End of Pontoon Bungalows; Motu, One Bedroom Motu Suite, the Villa receives room service delivery.
- Bora Bora Lagoon Resort & Spa logo gifts of a Pareo for the bride and T-shirt for the groom
- One romantic 3-course dinner for two in Otemanu Restaurant; includes appetizer or salad, entrée and dessert, Mouton Cadet Rothschild wine and a bottle of Evian
- Motorboat shuttle service between the Resort and Vaitape, Bora Bora (the village)
- Use of tennis courts, fitness center and all non-motorized watersports