Whether you are hosting the bridal shower, a breakfast the morning after the wedding or you need a little pick me up on the day of, I think champagne mixes well with almost all celebrations!
Here are some yummy drinks that will leave bubbles in your stomach 🙂
Coffee and tea, for those that wan’t to keep their drinks un-bubbly in the early AM.
Photo: Joe Shlabotnik
A breakfast classic! A touch of orange-flavored liqueur makes the drink extra tasty.
- 4 ounces chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 2 ounces chilled freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
- Fresh mint sprig for garnish (optional)
- Pour the Champagne, orange juice, and Grand Marnier (if you like) into a chilled Champagne flute
- With a long, slender bar spoon or swizzle stick, gently stir
- Serve immediately, garnished with mint if you wish
This popular Italian cocktail was invented at Harry’s Bar in Venice. Look for good-quality bottled peach nectar.
- 2 ounces chilled peach nectar
- 4 ounces chilled Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- Pour the nectar into a chilled Champagne flute
- Pour in the Champagne
- With a spoon or swizzle stick gently stir, then serve immediately
Read more at Suite101