Don’t think because you are on your honeymoon you get to take the week off from exercise! Remember that HUGE rehearsal dinner and wedding buffet you had? You still want to fit into those custom tee shirts they made you for your bachelorette party, don’t you? Your honeymoon is a time to relax and there is no better feel good medicine than a good workout!
I am not asking you to go crazy and spend 2 hours a day working out, only 30 minutes a day. Get it over with in the morning and do it together, you will appreciate the sweat. Especially if you are visiting a beach location your bathing suit body will be glad you did these extra AM abs.
1 Week of a travel exercise program.
Quick and Simple!
Day 1: Fun Run – Get out and move together. Go for at least 30 minutes.
Day 2: Strength Set – 5 Moves, circuit through the set 3 times!
- 40 Alternating Lunges (20 per side)
- 20 Squat Jumps
- 15 Side Lunges to each side
- 1 minute plank
- 20 Glute Kick Backs (per side)
Day 3: Cardio Crazy – 1 minute of each exercise 5x through
- Jumping Jacks
- Jump Rope
- Mountain Climbers
- 1 Minute of Rest
Day 4: Have sex.. for 30 minutes. get creative and have fun with it.. this is your workout for the day
Day 5: Strength Set – 4 moves, circuit through the set 3-5 times!
- 15 Tricep Dips
- 10 Plank Push ups
- 20 Side Plank Dips each side
- 20 lateral raises – use a heavy waterbottle or something around the apartment as a weight
Day 6: Ab Blaster Day – repeat 3x
- 50 crunches – with legs straight up in the air
- 30 side crunches per side
- 100 Russian Twists
- 1 minute plank
- 1 minute side plank per side
- 100 alternating scissor kicks with abs engaged
Day 7: Fun Run – Get out and move together. Go for at least 30 minutes.