I love hearing new ideas and creative ways of how you made your wedding unique! Also, send us any questions or road bumps you come across while planning your wedding. If you have a question, I’m sure many more brides out there have the same question!
Submissions to bubbly bride
- Please be sure that your images do not have a watermark
- The photos must be at least 600px wide; this pertains to horizontal and individual vertical images.
- We accept submissions from photographers, planners and brides.
* if you are a bride or planner and you are submitting a wedding or photo shoot, it is assumed that you have the permission of the photographer to have his/her work published.
Our Favorite Weddings
Our Favorite wedding submissions should highlight the details. We want to see what made your wedding unique and how the details were designed for you! Send us photos from the beginning of the wedding prep until the last guest left the dance floor, we want to see it all! Along with the photos please answer the following questions in the email (if applicable).
- How did you and your new husband meet?
- Story of how he proposed?
- What was the most difficult part of planning your wedding and how did it turn out?
- What was your favorite detail of your wedding day?
- What was the most memorable part of your wedding day?
- What drink did you toast with on your wedding day?
- Finally, explain what is happening in each of the pictures you send!
How to submit: Please send 20 – 25 images via zip file to the address listed below, along with a brief description of the photos.
Engagement Shoot Submissions
We love how brides are getting creative with their engagement shoots. Send us your best shots from your engagement shoot.
We want to help brides DIY! We love to see creative ideas on how to save money and make your wedding more personal.
Please send us tasteful photographs that highlight why a boudoir session is a sexy and fun idea for our brides.
Thank you for your interest in being featured on bubbly bride.
Email me at caroline AT bubblybride, or use the form below!