Drinking water has so many fabulous impacts on you as a bride-to-be.
1. Weight Loss – It only makes sense, when you are drinking water, you are not drinking other high calorie drinks. It is easy to drink a day’s worth of calories with soda, smoothies, coffee and juices. Once you replace these drinks with water you will be amazed at how easily the pounds go down. Also, much of the time we think we are hungry we are only thirsty. Always keep a water bottle with you and refill it regularly. Keeping a steady flow of water in you will keep you from eating less often.
2. Clear Up Complexion – Water will help carry healthy nutrients to your skin and flush the body internally, acne breakouts are less likely to occur due to toxin release through your skin. You won’t see results overnight, but after a week or two of reaching your water goals you will see an improvement.
3. Energy – Water will help keep you energized throughout the day. Much of your body is made up of water and keeping it hydrated will in turn give you more energy for daily workouts. Water also helps prevent muscle cramps, lubricate joints and maintain muscle tone making your workouts more enjoyable.
4. Cleanses Your Bod – Water flushes toxins out of vital organs, carries nutrients to your cells and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues. Water helps with digestion and keeps most of the bodily functions working properly. Keeping them fueled with H20 will ensure no uncomfortable body issues on wedding day.
5. Cures a Headache – Whether your headache is stress related, hormonal, or sinus related, water is an easy cure for all of them. Before reaching for a few Tylenol try drinking some water first and see how you feel. Many headaches are a side effect, telling your body that you are dehydrated.
Suggestions to Help Increase Your Intake
– Always carry a water bottle with you
– Schedule workouts – you are more likely to drink water while exercising
– Track how much water you drink per day, creating a tracking form will keep it in the front of your mind
– Purchase a water purifier to help the water taste its best
– When you go out to eat make it a habit to always order water. Restaurants will keep refilling your drink, so you could drink a lot of water or a whole lot of soda pop! Keep it clean with water!
– Discover how you like to drink your water, surprisingly many people will only drink water if its ice cold, or at room temperature – find the way you like it and drink more of it!